SOLD – In 52 days for 96.5% of List Price
416 Hannibal Street, Tremont, IL
Offered at $279,900.
Nothing has been spared in this spectacular four bedroom, three bath home in Tremont, IL. From the moment you arrive, the beautifully landscaped yard invites you to take a look inside. Once you enter this beautiful home, you will be amazed!
The kitchen has designer touches by Louisa Jane. New wooden counter tops, farmhouse sink & faucet, and pendant lights add to the charm of this cook’s dream kitchen.
There is plenty of seating at the breakfast bar.
The home boasts three bedrooms on the main level with a split bedroom floor plan. The spacious master bedroom is located just off the living room and has a gorgeous master bath with a walk-in closet.
On the opposite side of the home there are two more spacious bedrooms and another full bath. Each room is nicely appointed with luxurious carpet and designer paint colors.
The tour continues to the lower level, where a luxuriously appointed basement awaits. The basement plan includes a large family room with a beautiful stone fireplace and wet bar.
From the Family Room, enter through French doors into a private office space with an abundance of work space and storage.
Next to the Office you will find a Work Room. The Work Room is currently used as a sewing area. The custom “work center” is reserved by the owner.
Enter through French doors into a lower level Master Suite.
Lower level beautiful Master Bedroom suite, complete with a walk-in closet & luxurious bath.
Also, located on the lower level, is a play room with a nice sized closet.
To complete the tour of this beautiful home, there is an amazing outdoor entertaining area with a granite top bar. A poured concrete patio is located on the garage side of the home, perfect for relaxing and enjoying the outdoors.
4 Bedrooms, 3 Full Baths.
3,373 Total Finished Square Feet (1,774 Main Level, 1,599 Basement)
Items of Interest:
- Built in 1993
- Two car garage
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Basement was superbly finished from 2009-2011 – adding 1,599 sq. ft. of additional living space: Family Room, Wet Bar, Office, Hobby Room, Playroom, Lower level Master Suite with Walk-in Closet, & Full Bath.
- Kitchen Remodel in 2016 – local designer – Louisa Jane
- Main level renovations since 2006 include: hardwood floors (2006), new doors/trim (2006), painting, recessed lighting (2006), pendant lighting (2016), appliances, ceiling fans (2006), carpeting (2012), tile in Laundry Room and Guest Bath (2006), Laundry Room cabinetry (2012), Master Bath remodel (2007)
- Exterior Landscaping Improvements: front landscaping (2007), south side landscaping (2008), backyard landscaping (2009), patio slab (2010), re-poured front porch (2011), north side landscaping (2013)
- Roof was replaced in 2001
Please contact Jana Heffron for a complete list of upgrades to this beautiful home.